Tatsunoko vs Capcom/Viewtiful Joe
From Shoryuken Wiki!
Revision as of 19:22, 26 May 2009 by Finkledoodoo
TvC says that Viewtiful Joe originated from Viewtiful Joe (which is true).
- F+B - Side Punch Smack - Viewtiful Joe does a side punch and smacks the enemy.
- QCF+A/B/C (Can also be done in the air)- Spike Boomerang - Viewtiful Joe throws a spike boomerang. This special move can be charged both on the ground and in the air. You will know that his spike boomerang is charged when you see his spike boomerang on fire. Each version has its own direction. Ground A version travels straight (horizontally) across the screen at the enemy. Ground charged A version travels straight (horizontally) across the screen at the enemy, then loops counter-clockwise at them and hits the enemy again. Ground B version travels nearly straight up (vertically) in the air. Ground charged B version travels nearly straight up (vertically) then travels straight back down on the enemy's head (no matter where the enemy is at, it will lock on them). Ground C version travels around Veiwtiful Joe in a clockwise direction. Ground charged C version travels around Viewtiful Joe, then pass Viewtiful Joe and fly across the screen at the enemy. Air A version will travel in a near (slightly inclined) straight (horizontal) direction. Air charged A version will travel in a near (slightly inclined) straight (horizontal) direction, then to travel straight down at the enemy's head. Air B version will travel nearly straight down (vertically). Air charged B version will travel nearly straight down (vertically), then once the spike boomerang hits the ground, it will travel across the screen. Air C version will travel slightly in front of Viewtiful Joe, only to then turn around and travel behind him. Air charged C version will travel slightly in front of Viewtiful Joe, only to then turn around and travel behind him; the spike boomerang will then travel under Viewtiful Joe and fly across the screen.
- While jumping, tap A/B/C repeatedly - Viewtiful Joe's Hit series - Viewtiful Joe will hit the enemy with a series of hits. This reminds me of the Fatal Fury/King of Fighters Joe's standing LP/HP hit series. Anyway, this can be used in an air combo.
- QCB+A/B/C - Viewtiful Joe's Bomb - Viewtiful Joe throws a bomb out. You can hit the bomb towards your enemy. You can damage yourself with his bomb, so be careful when you're using it.Note: Here's a neat trick to get his bomb all the way across the screen. First, get his bomb out, then do his QCF+A Spike Boomerang. The bomb will be off screen, but it will still explode! Experiment around!
- While jumping, QCB+A/B/C - Viewtiful Joe's Kick - Viewtiful Joe does a fast "arrow" kick at the enemy. You can cancel his Viewtiful Joe's Kick into another version of Viewtiful Joe's Kick. This can be used in an air combo. Each version has it's own direction. A version travels all the way down (vertically), B version travels in a 45 degree (decline) angle, and C version travels all the way across the screen (horizontally).
- QCF+AB (Can also be done in the air) - Viewtiful Joe's Super Gun - Viewtiful Joe calls for his gun and does a powerful blast. On the ground, it travels all the way across the enemy. In the air, it travels in a near 45 degree (decline) angle. Both ground and air version will cause your enemy to bounce into the wall (wall bounce).
- DP+AB - Viewtiful Joe Combo - Viewtiful Joe does a series of fire punches. This super does 14 hits.
- QCB+AB - Viewtiful Joe Time Control - Viewtiful Joe kicks the enemy, then dances and taunts the enemy (while slowing down time). He then avoids the enemy's attack by doing a "cool" dodge, then kicks them in the back. He then launches the enemy in the air with an uppercut, then jumps at them with a "Viewtiful Pose."