Difference between revisions of "Tatsunoko vs Capcom: Ultimate All Stars/Roll"
From Shoryuken Wiki!
|Line 31:||Line 31:|
Revision as of 02:15, 11 February 2012
- 5a - An extremely fast little slap poke. These will come out basically as fast as you can mash. While it's probably the fastest poke in the game, it has really sad range. Use it to harass people, or even as a reversal at close range, it can really surprise people.
- 5b - Roll sweeps twice with her broom. This move is interesting because it gives roll a lot of frame advantage even if you don't cancel it. So much, in fact, that you can link it into itself, along with other things such as j.a, which leads into an infinite on tekkaman.
- 5c - A single, slower broom sweep. It's combo filler, but unlike in CGoH, it gives you enough frames to combo into launcher.
- 2a - Roll kicks out in front of her with a pretty standard crouching poke kick. Slower, but longer range than 5a.
- 2b - Roll Lays down and kicks both legs out in front of her. This attack is really good for a couple reasons. It moves forwards a long ways, it comes out fast, and roll lays down almost flat on the ground, making it very easy to go around any standing attacks or even certain crouching attacks.
- 2c - Roll takes her broom and smacks the legs out from under your opponent. This move is good to start sweep combos, but has a nice long disjointed hit box over the broom so you're pretty safe to poke with this attack as long as you space it right.
- 3c - She takes the broom and smacks upwards, launching. Like the 2c, it's a little slow, but she hides behind the broom, so it can be good as an anti-air.
- 6B - Overhead Broom Attack-Roll jumps up and hits the enemy over the head with her broom. While you cannot ground combo with this normal move, you can use this to trick your enemy into landing either a Roll Broom Swing (236A/B/C) or one of her supers.
- Roll Broom Swing-236A/B/C (this move can also be done in the air)-Roll takes her broom and smacks the enemy. If the enemy hits, the enemy will fly slightly fly in the air. This special move causes knockdown. Each version launches the enemy in the air at different heights. The A version will launch the enemy slightly above Roll's head, the B version will launch the enemy slightly below Roll's normal jump height, and the C version will launch the enemy at Roll's normal jump height. You can use this special move in both her ground and air combos. If you use this special during an air combo, it is possible to juggle your enemy to continue a few extra sets of air combos (this can only be done in the corner, and timing must be exact). Roll Broom Swing does 2,800 Billion Damage. However, when Roll uses her powered up version of Roll Broom Swing (see Roll Power Up! special move for more information below), Roll Broom Swing will now bounce the enemy (all three versions) off the wall (i.e. wall bounce effect), and her damage output increases. Powered up A version of Roll Broom Swing does 4,000 Billion Damage, powered up B version of Roll Broom Swing does 4,400 Billion Damage, and powered up C version of Roll Broom Swing does 4,800 Billion Damage. You can use the powered up version of this special in both ground and air combos (and to continue either your ground or air combo).
- Roll Splash-623A/B/C-Roll takes a bucket full of water and throws the water at her enemy. If you do not hit the enemy with this special move, a water puddle will form. The water puddle will last around 7 second until it dissipates. Each version travels its own distance. The A version will travel less than half-way across the screen, the B version travels half way across the screen, and the C version travels almost all the way across the screen. If an enemy walks or lands on the water puddle, it will cause the enemy to slip (causing a knockdown). If the enemy is lying on the ground, you can use Roll Splash to add another hit. If the enemy is close to you when you use Roll Splash, regardless which version you use, you will cause the enemy to stagger. You cannot use this in a ground combo; however, after you use this special, you can follow up this special with a ground combo. The powered up version of this special (see Roll Power Up! special move for more information below), regardless which version you use (A/B/C), will make Roll throw the water at her enemy. The water travels all the way across the screen, does 3 hits, and does around 6,100 Billion Damage. You cannot combo into the powered up version of Roll Splash unless you Baroque a move beforehand (in which it gives you the ability to combo with powered up Water Splash).
- Roll Power Up!-214A/B/C-Roll's broom lights up, increasing her power (damage output) for all of her normal and special moves. Roll Broom Swing, Roll Mop Up (including the follow-up, "fire scrub" special), and Roll Splash's properties change. For more information on the property changes on all of her special moves, read the appropriate special move. You can use Roll Power Up! more than once; however, you cannot power up Roll Power Up! with another Roll Power Up!. The only thing you're doing in that case is resetting the Roll Power Up!, and potentially leaving yourself open for attack.
- Roll Mop Up-Charge back (2) for 2 seconds, then press forward (6)+A/B/C-Roll dashes across the screen with her broom. Each version travels its own distance, does a number of hits, and has its own damage output differences. The A version travels 2/3rds across the screen, does 5 hits, and does around 0,360 Billion Damage. The B version travels all the way across the screen, does 7 hits, and does around 0,950 Billion Damage. The C version travels all the way across the screen, does 9 hits, and does around 1,700 Billion Damage. The powered up version of Roll Mop Up travels the same distance as the normal version; however, the number of hits and damage output is different for each version. The A version does 8 hits, and does around 1,560 Billion Damage. The B version does 12 hits, and does around 2,780 Billion Damage. The C version does 16 hits, and does around 4,050 Billion Damage. Roll Mop Up special (both normal and powered up versions) is great to use either when the enemy is standing or is laying on the ground. You can cancel this special into her Roll Mop Up Turbo super for additional damage.
- During Roll Mop Up, press A/B/C rapidly to make Roll "fire scrub" the enemy-Roll takes her broom and literally scrubs the enemy with her broom so hard, that her broom fires up (while the powered up version catches the enemy in fire). Each version does its own number of hits and damage output. The A version does 11 hits and does around 3,680 Billion Damage. The B version does 15 hits and does around 4,200 Billion Damage. The C version does around 16 hits and does around 20 hits and does around 4,760 Billion Damage. The powered up version can go up to 36 hits and around 9,060 Billion Damage. This is a great special to use to either end your ground combo (or air combo if you time the j.C at the end when you land, you can do Roll Mop Up -> "fire scrub" follow up)
- Roll Mop Up Turbo-Charge back (2) for 2 seconds, then press forward (6)+Any two attack buttons-Roll runs at the enemy with her broom, hitting their feet as she charges across the screen. She ends her super by hitting the enemy with her broom right in the enemy's face. This super does 16 hits and does around 17,350 Billion Damage. This is great to use at the end of either your ground or air combo (if you time the j.C at the end when you land, you can do Roll Mop Up Turbo). This super, just like her Roll Mop Up special move, can hit the enemy while the enemy is laying on the ground. However, the last hit (the broom smack in the face) will miss the enemy (i.e. whiff).
- Roll Down Time-214+Any two attack buttons-An energy ball drops from the sky, landing on a kneeling Roll. If the energy ball hits Roll, she will regain some of her health back (with a cool effect of the old school Mega Man life bar popping up underneath Roll's life bar). If the enemy is hit by the energy ball, the enemy will be in a stagger state (and does no damage). The neat thing about this super is that if you do a Team Hyper Combo (and time this correctly), you can actually heal your partner! Play around and see what you can come up with.
- Oh. No. You. Didn't!-(Level 3 Super)-623+Any two attack buttons-Roll takes her broom, and scrubs the ground so hard that she starts a fire. If the enemy is hit by this (either while the enemy is standing or when the enemy is in the air), the enemy will dance in pain (because the enemy's rear end is on fire); while the enemy is dancing around (on fire and in pain, of course), Roll takes out a huge bucket of water, dumps out the water, creating a huge wave. The super ends with the enemy being hit by the huge wave. This super can be used in both a ground and air combo (if timed correctly). You can use this super while the enemy is laying the ground; however, you will not get the super's animation. Instead, you will do only 8 hits, and around 7,100 Billion Damage.
As An Assist
Roll jumps out and does her B version of Roll Splash. The normal properties of her Assist is the same as the special. You can use her assist as part of your ground or air combo, or to even create mix-ups.