The King of Fighters XIII/Elisabeth
From Shoryuken Wiki!
Revision as of 03:45, 9 July 2011 by Raphael Ramos
In a nutshell
Fill this in with a general overview of the character.
- Étincelle ( + ) -
- Coup de Vent ( + ) -
- Rêverie-Prier ( + ) -
- Rêverie-Souhaiter ( + ) -
- Rêverie-Geler ( + ) -
- Mistral ( + ) -
Tips and Tricks
- To get the timing of the first dp+A right in the combo cl.C f+B dp+C, dp+A, dp+A, vj.D qcf hcb+P, it is best to whiff cancel st.B after dp+C into the first dp+A
- Due to the anywhere juggle property on here qcf hcb + P, Elisabeth can connect it after just about anything. Any air-to-air at the right range pretty much gives a guaranteed super. Normals used as anti-air cancelled or simply juggled into the same super works as well.
- cr.B cr.A dp+Ax2 vj.D
- cl.C f+B xx dp+C, dp+A vj.D
- cl.C f+B xx dp+C, dp+A, dp+A vj.D
- cr.B cr.A dp+Ax2 vj.D, qcf hcb+P
- cl.C f+B xx dp+C, dp+A, vj.D, qcf hcb+P
- cl.C f+B xx dp+C, dp+A, dp+A, vj.D qcf hcb+P
- [cr.BB] or [cl.C f+B] (HD) cl.C f+B xx dp+C, dp+A, dp+A vj.D qcf hcb+P (MC) qcb hcf+BD