The King of Fighters XIII/Ralf
In a nutshell
Fill this in with a general overview of the character.
- Vulcan Punch (press repeatedly) -
- Burning Hammer ( + ) -
- Explosive Punch ( + ) -
- Gatling Attack ( [charge] + ) -
- Blitzkrieg Punch (Air + ) -
Tips and Tricks
- Ralf's cr.B links into cl.C. Whilst his cr.B is cancelable, it doesn't lead into quite as much damage as cl.C will. Fortunately, Ralf's cr.B to cl.C link is pretty lenient, so it's recommended you learn it to get the most out of him.
- Starting from cr.B in general for any of these links will reduce the damage of your combo by about 30, as you need to avoid using df.A.
- cr.B cr.B xx charge b~f+C - (143, 14)
A pretty weak combo from a low. It does lead to a knockdown however, which may be more favourable in some situations.
- cr.B df.A xx qcf+C, charge b~f+A - (198, 39)
Ralf's basic combo from a low. It leaves the opponent standing next to you, so be wary of reversal attempts or command grabs. df.A may not connect from a more distanced cr.B.
- (cr.B) cl.C df.A xx qcf+C, cr.C xx charge b~f+C - (280, 39)
Ralf's basic meterless combo. If starting from cr.B, you have to omit the df.A, and you may need to skip the df.A from distanced jumpins or just a longer ranged cl.C hit. Does great damage for a meterless combo.
- cr.C xx qcf+C, charge b~f+A - (182, 25)
For confirming from cr.C pokes when you're fairly close. Again, leaves you close to the opponent.
- cr.C xx charge b~f+C - (160, 15)
Combo to use when confirming from a very long range cr.C poke. If you're closer, use the combo above.
- (cr.B) cl.C df.A xx qcf+C, cr.C xx qcbhcf+K - (413, 31)
Ralf's extremely powerful basic DM combo. As before, omit the df.A if starting from cr.B, or from a distanced confirm.
- cr.B df.A xx qcf+C, cr.C xx qcbhcf+K - (344, 19)
The easier low confirm into DM for ralf.